Sunday, March 23, 2008

Setting for POP3 Gmail for Nokia 9300 and 9500.

Make sure you have activated the pop3 and smtp setting in your G-Mail account settings

General
E-Mail Account Name: G-Mail
My Name (my name)
Username: user_id


pass (my pass)
My e-mail user_id@gmail.com
Internet Access Wifi or Your network GPRS
Default Account: This Account

Servers
Account type Pop3
Outgoing Server: smtp.gmail.com
Incoming Server: pop.gmail.com
Use SMTP Authentication: Yes
SMTP User: user_id@gmail.com
Pass (my pass)

Roaming
Change Connection Automatically: Yes

Retrieve
Retrieve Messages and attachments
Max Size of email 2000kb (max)
Sync emails inbox all

Advanced
Email Type: Formatted text
Send Email Immediately
Include Sig No
Request read report no
allow report requests no
Copy to my email address no
secure login (apop) no
INcoming secure connection SSL
Outgoing secure connection TLS

Try it….i hope working



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trmksh mas! kalau bisa bahasannya di tambahin yah..

Free Antivirus Download said...

these nokia phones are very old and is there are support gmail? free antivirus download

Google